HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR Microgrid 2022
As of May 13, 2022
Endeavor Business Media considers the safety of all those onsite at Microgrid 2022: Microgrids as Climate Heroes as our top priority including our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and event staff. In these efforts to host a safe and productive event, we pledge to follow the guidelines set forth by State and Local authorities and CDC Guidance for Events.
Prior to arriving at the Event, we encourage each attendee to do the following:
- Check back here for any updates to our Health & Safety Guidelines
- Monitor your daily health and complete a Self-Assessment to ensure you are symptom free before traveling the Event
On-Site Safety Practices Include:
- Acceptable face coverings are recommended for attendees, but not required. Attendees are responsible for providing their own face mask.
- Daily self-health screenings for all attendees
- Hand sanitizer dispensers deployed throughout venue
- Attendees will have the option to indicate their comfort level for personal interaction through the use of Green/Yellow/Red stickers displayed on their conference badge. Unless otherwise indicated with a Green sticker by both attendees, handshakes and other physical contact should be avoided.